- As a publisher of peer reviewed journals, European Publishing supports Open Access and Open Science and strives to do so through the maintenance of best practices in open access publishing.
- All articles published with journals within the European Publishing portfolio are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication to all readers, through a creative commons license.
- European Publishing journals use the Editorial Manager Interface, a fully operational online tool for manuscript submission, peer review and editorial decision-making.
- European Publishing is committed to maintaining high standards in publication handling, adheres to the guidelines of the ICMJE, the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors and supports the THINK-CHECK-SUBMIT initiative.
- European Publishing is a member of ALPSP, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers.
- Each individual journal under European Publishing is affiliated with a scientific society or professional organisation, responsible for the journal content.