- As a publisher of peer reviewed journals, European Publishing supports Open Access and Open Science and strives to do so through the maintenance of best practices in open access publishing.
- All articles published with journals within the European Publishing portfolio are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication to all readers, through a creative commons license.
- European Publishing journals use the Editorial System Interface, a fully operational online tool for manuscript submission, peer review and editorial decision-making.
- European Publishing is committed to maintaining high standards in publication handling, adheres to the guidelines of the ICMJE, the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors and supports the THINK-CHECK-SUBMIT initiative.
- European Publishing is a member of ALPSP, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers.
- Each individual journal under European Publishing is affiliated with a scientific society or professional organisation, responsible for the journal content.
Partnership with Scientific Societies
European Publishing publishes journals only in close collaboration with scientific bodies and associations. Each journal within EUEP’s portfolio is directly under scientific supervision and quality control of the associated organizations. The purpose of these partnerships is to allow open access publishing to serve the academic and stakeholder community of grass-roots researchers and regional policymakers.
Tobacco Prevention Cessation is published in close collaboration with ENSP, the European Network For Smoking and Tobacco Prevention – a non for profit private entity that was created under Belgian law in 1997. ENSP, in its 20 year history, has experience in the publication of monographs related to tobacco prevention and guidelines for aiding smoking cessation.
Tobacco Induced Diseases, is published in close collaboration with the International Society for the Prevention of Tobacco Induced Diseases, a registered non for profit private entity, founded in 2002.
The European Journal of Midwifery is supported by the Hellenic Midwifes Association, the Czech Chamber of Midwifes, the Midwifes Association of Romania, the Spanish Association of Midwifes, the Catalan Association of Midwifes, the Austrian Midwifes Association and the Royal Dutch Organization of Midwifes. These seven national associations have provided auspices and support this initiative.