THE OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHER THAT SERVES PUBLIC HEALTH
"Our aim is to provide a platform for the scientific community to disseminate their research findings to the broader audience of scientists, stakeholders and policy makers, without the barrier of subscriptions and library access."
EUEP views open access to research as essential in order to ensure the rapid and efficient communication of research findings in the realm of public health research and public health policy. In light of this scope:
- All articles published with journals within the EU European Publishing portfolio are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication to all readers, through a creative commons license.
- Currently articles published by EU European Publishing journals do not carry any Article Processing Charges - as these are covered by each journal's affiliated society. Hence no costs to the author.
- EU European Publishing journals use the Editorial Manager Interface, a fully operational online tool for manuscript submission, peer review and editorial decision-making.
- EU European Publishing is committed to maintaining high standards in publication handling and adheres to the guidelines of the ICMJE, the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
- EU European Publishing is housed within the Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C), Greece.
Cardiorespiratory response to exercise of nonsmokers occupationally exposed to second hand smoke (SHS)
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2017;3(January):1
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2017;3(January):3
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(Supplement):7
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(December):76
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(December):77