- European Publishing has two main pillars of operation. Open Access publishing activities and Research and Innovation Actions (RIA).
- As a publisher of peer reviewed journals, European Publishing supports Open Access and Open Science and strives to do so through the maintenance of best practices in open access publishing.
- In Research and Innovation Action (RIA) projects we provide services such as: Consultancy on RIA topics in Open Science, Dissemination activities (eplatform development, website development, publication processing etc), Management coordination (timesheets, coordination of actions, reporting requirements etc)
- All articles published with journals within the European Publishing portfolio are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication to all readers, through a creative commons license.
- Currently articles published by European Publishing journals do not carry any Article Processing Charges - as these are covered by each journal's affiliated society. Hence no costs to the author.
- European Publishing journals use the Editorial Manager Interface, a fully operational online tool for manuscript submission, peer review and editorial decision-making.
- European Publishing is committed to maintaining high standards in publication handling, adheres to the guidelines of the ICMJE, the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors and supports the THINK-CHECK-SUBMIT initiative.
- European Publishing is a member of ALPSP, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers
- European Publishing is housed within the Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C), Greece.