THE OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHER THAT SERVES PUBLIC HEALTH
We view open access as a publishing model that ensures the rapid and efficient communication of research findings within the realm of public health and their swift translation into public health policy.
- EU European Publishing is an open access publisher that serves public health and strives to do so through the maintenance of best practices in open access publishing.
- All articles published with journals within the EU European Publishing portfolio are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication to all readers, through a creative commons license.
- Currently articles published by EU European Publishing journals do not carry any Article Processing Charges - as these are covered by each journal's affiliated society. Hence no costs to the author.
- EU European Publishing journals use the Editorial Manager Interface, a fully operational online tool for manuscript submission, peer review and editorial decision-making.
- EU European Publishing is committed to maintaining high standards in publication handling and adheres to the guidelines of the ICMJE, the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
- EU European Publishing is a member of ALPSP, the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers
- EU European Publishing is housed within the Science and Technology Park of Crete (STEP-C), Greece.
Standards and quality control
Cardiorespiratory response to exercise of nonsmokers occupationally exposed to second hand smoke (SHS)
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2017;3(January):1
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2017;3(January):3
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(Supplement):7
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(December):76
Tob. Prev. Cessation 2016;2(December):77